phew! Miami did the job
Ammammata
2023-05-30 07:49:54 UTC
winning g7 at Boston is never easy
--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-
........... [ al lavoro ] ...........
$Bill
2023-05-31 01:38:32 UTC
Post by Ammammata
winning g7 at Boston is never easy
Nobody wants the green team to win. :)

Congrats MIA - only thing better would be Lakers doing it.
Ant
2023-05-31 06:08:51 UTC
Post by $Bill
Post by Ammammata
winning g7 at Boston is never easy
Nobody wants the green team to win. :)
Congrats MIA - only thing better would be Lakers doing it.
Yup. I was hoping a sweep like Lakers. :P I didn't know these chicken
nuggets never went to the finals and won a chmapionship. I kind of want
them to win. Yes, they slaughtered our Lakers but Lakers weren't that
good. Hey, I was shocked to see them get this far in this season and
took down last year's champion Warriors. ;)
--
"Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith." --Hebrews 13:7. Itchy, tiredy, slammy, and allergy Tuesday.
| |o o| |
( )
$Bill
2023-06-01 09:40:34 UTC
Post by Ant
Yes, they slaughtered our Lakers but Lakers weren't that
good. Hey, I was shocked to see them get this far in this season and
took down last year's champion Warriors. ;)
I'd like to see DEN beat MIA in the finals - they deserve a title.

I'd also like to see Rob get a couple more bigs like 6'9" and up with a
little more weight for banging in the paint.

They've got 8 guys on the roster 6'5" and below. We need some RBing, goal
defending, aggressive bigs on the roster. We were 3 from the bottom on
allowing ORBs this year.

Then some 2-way lanky small forwards that can shoot from 3.

And some plays - Lakers just do the same couple of plays pretty much every
time down.
Ant
2023-06-02 13:31:25 UTC
Post by $Bill
Post by Ant
Yes, they slaughtered our Lakers but Lakers weren't that
good. Hey, I was shocked to see them get this far in this season and
took down last year's champion Warriors. ;)
I'd like to see DEN beat MIA in the finals - they deserve a title.
I'd also like to see Rob get a couple more bigs like 6'9" and up with a
little more weight for banging in the paint.
They've got 8 guys on the roster 6'5" and below. We need some RBing, goal
defending, aggressive bigs on the roster. We were 3 from the bottom on
allowing ORBs this year.
Then some 2-way lanky small forwards that can shoot from 3.
And some plays - Lakers just do the same couple of plays pretty much every
time down.
So far, so good for the chicken nuggets. I wonder if they can sweep again against The Heat.
--
"Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed." --1 Peter 1:13. Still slammy into the new month like last month. Dang mailbox thieves. COVID-19 bivalent vaccine #2 (6 total shots) in a few wks.
| |o o| |